Sign up for Google Adsense
Once you’ve noticed that your website is gaining quite a bit of traffic, roughly 1,000 – 2,000 users per month, go ahead and verify your website here.
Once your site has been approved, inject your code right after the <head> section of your website.
Make your ad spaces available.
The highest paying ads appear on your site.
You Earn Money
Google Adsense – 28 Day Performance Report
View my 28 day performance report from my Google Adsense account. I currently have 3 verified websites displaying Google ads (earning money).
Google Adsense Earnings
As you can see in the image below, I earned $106.47 from Adsense last month. It’s truly a marathon – not a sprint, to earn money online. The key is finding available domains about topics you’re truly passionate about.
Furthermore, make sure to take advantage of AMP auto ads.
- Download the free AMP plugin through WordPress.
- Add your AMP auto code with your unique publisher ID and data-ad-slot number.
- Set your posts to show valid AMP structure.
What is AMP?
AMP is an open-source library that provides a straightforward way to create web pages that are compelling, smooth, and load near instantaneously for users.
Pro-tip: Google has a preference to rank Valid AMP pages first in SEO rankings. Want proof? Search for any news article on your phone…these sites depend on ads for survival. AMP pages are great for User Experience.
- Sign up for Adsense.
- Paste unique code into the head section of your website.
- Take advantage of Google AMP auto ads.
- Be consistent and post quality content at least once a week.
View My Portfolio
View my personal site www.neilkhumphrey.com